January 11, 2014
Business of Excellence Seminar at CrossFit New England
15 Tech Circle
Natick, MA 01760
Registration limited to the first 50 paid registrations.
About Business of Excellence
What makes a World-Class CrossFit Affiliate? In the words of Greg Glassman, it is the "The Constant and Relentless Pursuit of Excellence.”
This one-day seminar will explore the best practices that the world’s best affiliates use everyday, and how to use these practices to create Excellence in your Affiliate.
Learn the ins-and-outs of running a World-Class Affiliate:
- Hiring, Training and Paying Coaches.
- Programming for the Elite, Sport Specific and Masses.
- Marketing your Affiliate and getting so many members you’ll have to turn them away.
- Creating a Community of Trust, Support, Honesty and Excellence.
- Organizing your Affiliate to Run Efficiently.
- The Details of a Successful On-Ramp Program.
There is no substitute for being a great coach, but just like being a great chef might not make you a great restaurant owner, simply being a great coach may not be sufficient to run a World-Class Affiliate. This seminar will turn Great Coaches into Great Affiliate Owners.
The Seminars are held on Saturdays from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, and cost $375/person.
Space is limited for all events so click the registration link to reserve your spot.